1. Junior Bake Off is a nationwide talent search for junior amateur bakers. All applicants must be aged 9 years (or over) on 1st July 2019, but less than 16 years on 30th September 2019.
2. All applicants must be resident in the UK (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
3. The Programme will be filmed from the end of July until early September 2019. All applicants must ensure that they will be available during this period for up to 15 days of filming. Please note that more precise filming dates will be given nearer the time.
4. All information supplied by applicants and their parent(s)/guardian(s) as part of the application for the Programme must be true and accurate.
5. The parent(s)/ guardian(s) of the applicant must not work (nor have recently worked) for or have any business or financial connection with Love Productions or Channel 4 or an affiliate of either.
6. Neither the applicant nor the parent(s)/ guardian(s) are a close relative (for example, mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister) of anyone who is an employee or contractor of Love Productions, Channel 4 or an affiliate of either or anyone working on, appearing in or connected with the Programme.
7. All applicants must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the audition and screen tests, and (unless agreed with Love Productions in writing) during filming of the Programme and any related press and publicity.
8. The decision of Love’s Production Team regarding all aspects of the application and audition process and the selection of applicants for the programme, is final and incontestable.
9. Selection to take part in the programme may be dependent on consents being obtained, if needed, from schools and/or local authorities.
10. Submission of an application form and compliance with these Rules of Entry does not in any way constitute an offer or an agreement to appear on the programme. Love Productions has no obligation to produce the Programme.
11. In order to for selected applicants to take part in the programme, their parent(s)/ guardian(s) will be required to sign a standard release form governing the terms of the applicant’s participation in the programme.
12. Applicants and parent(s)/guardian(s) must at all times keep all information about the application process for the programme strictly confidential and must not give anyone any information or material or make any public statement at any time by any means (including without limitation on blogs, websites and/or social networking platforms such as Twitter, Facebook etc.) about the application process and/or the programme. This confidentiality applies and continues whether or not the applicant is selected to take part in the programme or remains actively involved in the programme. Neither applicants nor parent(s)/guardian(s) are permitted to respond to any approach from the press or anyone else enquiring about the application process and/or anything about the programme and will refer any such enquiries immediately to Love Productions.
13. Love Productions can only accept application forms either online via applyforjuniorbakeoff.co.uk or by post. Love Productions will not accept applications sent via email.
14. The closing date/deadline for applications is 23.59pm on 6th May 2019 (or such other date as Love Productions may determine).
15. Love Productions reserves the right to make changes to these Rules of Entry and/or the closing date/deadline at any time.
16. Applicants must only set up one log in to the Application Website and can only apply once to each series of the programme. If Love Productions believes that any applicant has more than one log in or that an applicant has submitted more than one application (per series of the programme), Love Productions may decide not to consider that applicant to take part in the programme.
Last updated March 2019
© Love Productions 2019